Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Love Affair: Oscar De La Renta


When someone knows you are interested in fashion, hands down the most common question you get asked is 'Who is your favorite designer'. To be honest I haven't always been super educated when it came to designers, but in the last year, before starting at FIDM and while I have been developing my blog, I have become more aware of the world and work of fashion designers. I landed on the conclusion that Oscar De La Renta was my favorite. And it's been a beautiful love affair ever since. 




The class, the sophistication, the couture, it all spoke to me in a way that screamed 'This is Fashion'. So with his recent passing I wanted to celebrate him with some of my favorite works of art that he has created over the years. And believe me...there are tons. 

















{Vogue. Oscar De La Renta. Style Bistro. NBC News. IDesignTimes. NYPost. Vanity Fair. }

No comments:

Post a Comment